One-to-one training sessions in Cubase with Max Read at the Lodge - or I can come to you. Topics covered range from beginners to advanced and each tuition session can be tailored to cover specific areas of interest, eg. vocal recording, midi sequencing and virtual instruments, live recording - whatever you want to learn about.
I can also advise on how to set up your home studio to get the best results including how to acoustically enhance your room.
Subjects covered include:
- Hardware - how to set up an external mixer to work with Cubase, sound cards, microphones, monitors, external effect units and midi keyboards.
- MIDI sequencing - drum, key, list, logical editing, arranging, global functions, cut and pasting, midi inserts, groove quantising, the tempo track and using controllers.
- Audio recording - the mixer, automation, using plug-ins, audio and automation editing, group channels, effects, mixing techniques, and recording audio.
- Vocal recording and mixing techniques
- Acoustic treatment/sound proofing